Cat 7 Ethernet Cable
The Cat 7 ethernet cable is used to connect modems (or routers or switches) and network cards. The maximum transfer rate is up to 10Gbps and supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet standard (within 100 meters)
- Performance parameter
Mechanical durability: 1000 minimum insertion and withdrawal
Contact resistance: <0.5Ω
Insulation resistance: >100MΩ
Compression strength: AC 1.0KV (50Hz for continuous 1 minute), leakage current≤2.0mA, without breakdown or flashover phenomena.
Adaptive temperature: -20℃~+60℃
Adaptive humidity: 0%～96%
RJ45 case shell: transparent PC
Chip connector: gold plated pure copper
Conductor: pure copper
Transfer rate: up to 10Gbps
- The RJ45 modular plug utilizes PC material as the case shell, thanks to its excellent tenacity, hot and cold temperature resistance, and long retaining pin service life.
- It utilizes copper in the terminals and plate gold, ensuring an outstanding corrosion and oxidation resistance, as well as an excellent electrical conductivity.
- This conductor uses pure copper, which features an excellent electrical conductivity, a low resistivity and a high tensile strength.
- Aluminum foil pair shields and aluminum foil cable shields effectively reduce the crosstalk among line pairs.
- Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet standard (within 100 meters)